Chicken and Kale Salad with Miso Dressing
Chicken Salad, Kale Salad, recipe under 20-minutes
To add more veggies to this frittata, throw in a small diced red bell pepper along with the potato and onion in step 2.
0 SmartPoints® Per serving
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white or yellow miso
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 6 cups baby kale
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 large radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- Heat ridged grill pan over medium-high heat, until hot. Sprinkle chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with olive oil nonstick spray. Place chicken in pan and grill, turning once, until chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together mirin, vinegar, miso, ginger, pepper flakes and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt in small bowl.
- Place kale, carrots, and radishes in large bowl, add 2 tablespoons dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide kale mixture evenly among 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 chicken cutlet. Drizzle chicken with remaining dressing.