PersonalPoints™ per serving
Total 20 min
Prep 10 min
Cook 10 min
- Frozen cheese ravioli 12 oz
- Uncooked sugar snap peas 8 oz, trimmed (or frozen snap peas)
- Frozen green peas 1 cup(s), thawed
- Lemon zest 1 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1½ Tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil 1½ Tbsp
- Kosher salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the ravioli for 3 minutes. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 2 minutes. Add the green peas and cook until the ravioli are tender and the sugar snap peas are crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain.
- In a large bowl, stir the lemon zest and juice, oil, salt, and black pepper. Add the ravioli mixture and toss gently to coat.
Serving size: 1¼ cups
TThis 8 PersonalPoints Ravioli is spring on a plate, from the citrus zest to the pops of greenery.